Saturday 2 January 2016

The Art of Doing Nothing

The last few weeks have been intense. Family visit. Roadtripping down south, through Melbourne, Philipp island, wilson's prom and a bushfire-schorched Great Ocean Road. Early mornings and long days. The most amazing time, with stunning views, good company and great food.

But so exhausting. I realized the day before I dropped my dad off at the airport: I have not gone to sleep without an alarm set early in the morning for more than a month. And been constantly busy pretty much since January last year; studying, lectures, essays, exams, econ conferences, work, Australia, essays, exams - and when the semester was finally over and I passed my exams with decent marks I went to work 9-10h/day for a month. Until dad arrived two weeks ago and Sydney Guide duties and intense travelling started. No wonder I'm tired.

As a matter of fact I'm pretty much exhausted. Constantly tired. This weird cold that never let's go. And a stomache that hardly cooperates.

Luckily, I have 4 days ahead of me before going back to work. And some hardcore reading and books reviews coming up, especially now the academic content of life has been pretty tiny.

Besides the Eat-Sleep-WorkOUT-repeat sequence I have in store, this is how I plan on spending them:
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment