Monday 30 September 2019

Publications, September

September was filled with interesting topics (Finance-Finance-Finance-Climate-Monetary History, which pretty much sums up my intellectual life) and at least one interesting development: I have now launched my freelancing business full-time!

In addition to my writing, I offer copyediting services, proofreading and research assistance. I'm on all the major sites (Fiverr, UpWork, Freelancer) but the easiest way to get in touch with me is to drop me a line at info@joakimbook.com or reach out on Twitter (or contribute to my work via Buy Me a Coffee). All things finance, banking, and money – research reports, blogs or dissertation and manuscripts for journal articles, I'm your guy.

Despite all the editing work I did this month, I managed the following publications:

Notes On Liberty: (see all my posts here)
American Institute for Economic Research (all my pieces here)
Mises Institute (see all my pieces here)
While 6 publications is less than the July record of 9, it's still decent all things considered. Overall, a pretty successful month!

No comments:

Post a Comment